- Backup power equipment such as UPS systems are critical to ensure CCTV systems are recording 24/7
- UPS systems for CCTV equipment needto be simple, reliable and cost effective
- Without a UPS system installed, a power outage would result in a loss of power to the CCTV system causing the cameras to stop working
- A UPS system adds resilience to the CCTV equipment by providing consistently clean power, blocking surges and keeping the electricity at a stable level during a main power failure or a power spike. Thus ensuresing the cameras remain online 24/7 and protecting your investment
- Maintenance is the most integral part of your CCTV system and can indicate when and where faults might occur
- Software is available to monitor the state and health of your current CCTV system and other security components
- Camera housings and lens need to be cleaned and free of dirt and debris
- Depending on your hard drive configuration and the use of RAID requires its own individual maintenance and criteria.
- Wiring is the most of overlook part of any CCTV system. Most people believe that the cable was run properly and to code
- The days of using coaxial cable should be finished, but there is a ton of it still run in older properties.
- As long as the cable was installed correctly. cable should be good for years to come, but installing outside will cause breakdown.
- Making sure that the cable install is code compliant and not some of the bad wiring sold online.
- Most CCTV systems will give subtle warnings that a camera or main unit is starting to fail
- With a health monitoring system you receive warnings daily
- Every CCTV system has numerous warnings onboard, but must be enabled for the user to receive.
- Warming are displayed on the monitor or via clients
Frequently asked questions
Did you find what you need?
Ad sed apeirian senserit gloriatur, eu iusto ubique impetus quo.